Good day, and welcome again to Equity, the podcast concerning the enterprise of startups, the place we unpack the numbers and nuance behind the headlines.
Our Monday present covers the most recent in tech information from the weekend and what’s making headlines early within the week. Right here’s what we bought into at this time:
- Shares are down around the globe, whereas the worth of crypto tokens is heading increased. Crypto buying and selling quantity can be trending north.
- It’s an enormous week for earnings with names like Microsoft, Alphabet, Spotify, Snap, Meta, IBM, Amazon and Mobileye reporting, amongst others.
- Apple is spending big on generative AI, and TechCrunch has notes on simply the place the corporate intends to convey the tech.
- ZenML is proof that startups are not dropping the ball relating to generative AI extra typically.
- Foxconn is under investigation, which is notable for its timing.
- And venture capital raised by Black American founders has fallen sharply in current quarters.
And that’s that! We’ve a cracking episode approaching Wednesday, so keep tuned!
For episode transcripts and extra, head to Equity’s Simplecast website.
Fairness drops at 7 a.m. PT each Monday, Wednesday and Friday, so subscribe to us on Apple Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all of the casts. TechCrunch additionally has a great show on crypto, a show that interviews founders and extra!